Undoubtedly, English is one of the languages extremely required by students and youth in the society. In fact, the subjects of Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration and Engineering faculties of Salam University are taught in English and the main sources of these fields are also in English. In addition, contemporary youth are in urgent need of this language due to the advancement of daily activities and communication with the other world. Because of realizing the mentioned points, Salam University has established the English department.
Advanced level or
To be a reliable and stand out service provider in the field of English Language
Training English Language Professionals
1. Students develop advanced proficiency in all language skills, including reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
2. Students acquire the ability to analyze and interpret various forms of media and literature in English, with a focus on English literature from diverse cultures.
3. Students develop their critical thinking skills through the analysis and evaluation of various texts and the expression of their own ideas and arguments in both spoken and written form.
4. Students expand their cultural knowledge and understanding of different cultures through the study of diverse literature and media in the English language.
5. Students develop the ability to use technology effectively to search for and evaluate information, and to communicate in various digital formats.
6. Graduates of the program are prepared to pursue advanced degrees in English or related fields or to enter the workforce as competent and skilled professionals in fields that require advanced knowledge of English, such as journalism, diplomacy, or education.