Position Title: CS Lecturer Part -Time
Date Posted: Jan 30, 2023 Work Type: Part-Time
Closing Date: Feb 15, 2023 Gender: Male/Female
Number of Vacancies: 1 Nationality: Afghan
Functional Area: Information Technology Experience: 2-3 years
Salary Range: As per organization’ Salary Scale Probation period: 4 Months
Contract Type: Part-Time
Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English (Fluently speaking)
About Salam University, Salam University is one of the leading private universities in Afghanistan. Salam established in 2008 in Kabul, founded by a group of intellectuals and experienced professors. It generates and preserves knowledge, understanding and creativity by instigating enquiry conducting high-quality research and promoting scholarship that benefit students, scholars and communities across the country with lots of high standard
To design and develop teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area. Lecturers will ensure effective delivery of teaching programs in accordance with the Institution’s strategy, policy and procedures and should also undertake research activity.
Lecturers are supposed to provide management education and professional development training in a broad variety field of Computer Science.
Computer networking subjects (CISCO or Microsoft) network security, wireless networking and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Undertake classes given by the department (Moring & Evening)
2. Should do research in his/her domain, one research paper must be published in a year.
3. Provide support to the Academic council and should be member of different committees within the faculty.
4. Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
5. Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
6. Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power Point presentation and other teaching techniques.
7. Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities and guide students regarding monograph.
8. Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
9. Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
10. Check and prepare accurate results of students.
11. Needs to give assignments to the students and provide them with its feedback.
12. Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
13. Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams
Fluent oral, written, and comprehensive skills in English, Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
Ø Master Degree required Computer Science with a specialization in any of the mentioned fields
Ø Minimum of 2 years of professional university level teaching experience.
Ø Bachelor degree in Computer Science or in any related filed
Ø Minimum of 4 years of professional university level teaching experience.
Should have full command on the following courses.
CCNA, CCNP, CCNA (sec), MCITP 2008, MCSE 2012, MCSE 2016 Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Virtualization Technology.
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and attested Educational documents with mentioning the position title (CS Lecturer Part -Time) in subject line to the following email address.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test. Those candidates who successfully pass the written test should give a demo class and finally interview will be conducted.
and CC to